Thursday, March 6, 2008

carpe diem!

beautiful trees in Albert park about 5 mins from Wellesly


Our beautiful view from Mt Eden. Its just a small hike from the heart of the city






a huge crater in the middle of Mt Eden


This is Shea, my friend David's Kiwi roomate, jumping off a land surveying plaque on top of Mt Eden. He asked us if there really were a lot of fat people in America.

we went "retro bowling" as part of welcome week









We went exploring on K rd. This is where all the thrift shops and art galleries are. This is Jenny, she is a dance major from California and she loves movies just like me:)


1 comment:

Wendy and Leland Martin/Roberts said...

Hey Jill Just wanted you to know that I have been reading your blog, I just have not commented. I am amazed at all you've done and seen! I love you and miss you so much!!!
Keep on truckin' girl!!
Lots of Love Uncle Lee